Dear authors and friends of the ceeegovdays,
Based on the recent corona development in Hungary, especially more severe travel restrictions which would also affect a significant number of authors of the ceeegovdays 2020 (see https://www.bud.hu/en/covid_19/information_on_entering_and_leaving_hungary) and due to natural concerns from the health officers of NKE, our main conference host and location, we are sorry to inform you that the ceeegovdays 2020 will not take place on September 21st, 2020.
We decided not to move to a virtual format, simply because conferences are also about networking and direct scientific interaction.
However, please note:
- Those authors who have not received a copy of the conference volume 2020 please contact Robert (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your address, we will send it to you;
- ceeegovdays 2021 shall be held on May 6h-7th 2021 in a decentralized and interconnected conference format in Brühl (HS Bund), Budapest (NKE) and Chisinau (ISDI) plus probably in Vienna (OCG) with parallel sessions broadcasted to the respective other locations with common opening, closing, best paper awards etc.;
- Authors of 2020 can present their papers on ceeegovdays 2021 if they do not submit a new paper for 2021;
- The CfP 2021 will have the topic "COVID-19 as a driver for e-Government and e-Democracy" and will be published soon;
- We reserve the option to decide in March 2021 based on an evaluation of the COVID-19 situation to have a physical conference in Budapest at NKE like we had in the years before.
The Organisers, August 2020
See the proceedings of CEEeGov 2020 online.